Victoria , Australia Government
- Department of Business and Innovation - Is the Victorian Government's lead agency for economic and regional development, responsible for building an innovative State.
- Parliament of Victoria - The principal business of the Parliament is to enact laws for the better governance of the State of Victoria.
- Premier of Victoria, Australia - When the Bracks Government took office in October 1999, we promised an open and accountable style of Government.
- Supreme Court of Victoria - The website contains valuable information about the Supreme Court, its history and current practice.
- The Department of Human Services - The Department of Human Services, including careers at the department and other organisational and corporate information.
- Victoria Department of Justice - The Department of Justice is one of eleven departments within the Victorian public sector.
- Victoria Police - Victoria Police provides a 24-hour police service to the Victorian community.
- Victorian Education Channel - This is a Government Channel providing enhanced public access and discovery of educational resources for students of all ages, teachers, parents and the wider community.
- Victorian Electoral Commission - The VEC's mission is to conduct fair and impartial elections, efficiently and according to law, and to maintain the integrity of the Victorian electoral system.
Copyright © 2002 - 2016 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Australia All rights reserved