Australia Public Hospitals
- Canberra Hospital - A tertiary level health facility and a teaching hospital of the Australian National University (ANU) Medical School.
- Department of Health & Community Services - Provides a range of information about the Department of Health & Community Services.
- Department of Health & Human Services - Offers a range of information about the Department of Health and Human Services in Tasmania.
- Flinders Medical Centre - A public teaching hospital and medical school, co-located with Flinders University and the Flinders Private Hospital.
- Fremantle hospital & Health Service - Fremantle Hospital is a 450-bed major acute-care teaching hospital with important tertiary links & a 24-hour emergency department.
- Launceston General Hospital - Provides inpatient and ambulatory services to Launceston and the surrounding areas.
- Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital - Offers a range of information about Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital.
- St Vincent's Hospital - St Vincent's Hospital Sydney is a public hospital located in Sydney, Australia. Offers hospital and healthcare services.
- Victoria's Public Hospital System - Provides acces to online health information relating to Victoria's Public Hospital System.
- Women's and Children's Health Service - Provides a range of information about public hospitals for women and children in Australia.
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Australia All rights reserved