Australia Public Health
- Discipline of Public Health - The science and art of preventing disease, prolonging life and promoting health through the organised efforts of society.
- Population Health - Specialists in maintenance and improvement of the health of whole populations through collective actions.
- Public Health Advocacy Institute of WA - Public Health Advocacy is about promoting and supporting changes that will improve the health of the community.
- Public Health Association of Australia - PHAA provides a forum for the exchange of ideas, knowledge and information on public health.
- Public Health Information Development Unit - Assists in the development of public health data, data systems and indicators.
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Australia All rights reserved