- Australian Medical Association Victoria - The organisation representing doctors and plays a pivotal role in influencing health policy and others.
- Breast Screen Victoria - Is a government funded mammography screening program inAustralia for women without breast symptoms or breast problems.
- Centre for Culture Ethnicity & Health - A statewide organisation building the capacity of Victorian health service providers to effectively meet the needs of clients.
- Genetic Health Service - Promoting choice through diagnosis, counselling, support, education and research.
- Health Translations Online Directory - The health translations online directory enables health practitioners to easily find translated health information.
- Mental Health Foundation - The Mental Health Foundation of Australia (Victoria) membership encompasses people living with mental illness.
- SunSmart - SunSmart is the cancer council Victoria's internationally recognised skin cancer prevention program.
- The Asthma Foundation of Victoria - Provides advice, resources, education and training for people with asthma and their carers, health professionals, and more.
- The Cancer Council Victoria - Aims to lead, coordinate, implement and evaluate action to minimise the human cost of cancer for all Victorians.
- The Florey Institute - Improving the diagnosis and treatment of the world's major mental disorders.
- Victorian Government Health Information - A gateway to information relating to the provision of health services in Victoria.
- Western Health - Western Health offers a comprehensive range of health and related services to Melbourne's west.
- Women's Health Victoria - An independent Victorian statewide women's health promotion organisation run by women for women.
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Australia All rights reserved