- Australian Fisheries Management Authority - Is responsible for the efficient and sustainable management of Commonwealth fish resources on behalf of the Australian community.
- Australian Institute of Marine Science - To generate and transfer knowledge to support the sustainable use and protection of the marine environment.
- Desert Fishes Council - DFC is to preserve the biological integrity of desert aquatic ecosystems and their associated life forms.
- Fishace Ecological Engineering - Consultancy services promoting ecological engineering, sustainable aquaculture and wastewater in Australia.
- Native Fish Australia - Native Fish Australia is a community based group for those interested in the continued well-being of Australian native freshwater fish and the waters that they inhabit.
- River Network - River Network, a national non-profit organisation, offers river information, resources, workshops and river grants.
- The Biodiversity of Tamborine Mountain - How a video archive was made to record the outstanding biodiversity of Tamborine Mountain in the Gold Coast hinterland.
Copyright © 2002 - 2016 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Australia All rights reserved