Australia Law Associations
- Australian Bar Association - A legal membership association that promotes and maintain the rule of law in Australia.
- Australian Corporate Lawyers Association - Australian Corporate Lawyers Association (ACLA) is the peak body for Australian in-house lawyers.
- Bar Association of Queensland - Plays a vital role in the administration of justice and in the functioning of the legal profession in Queensland and elsewhere.
- Law Society of New South Wales - The Law Society plays a diverse role promoting and regulating the fair practise of law throughout NSW.
- Law Society of WA - The Law Society of Western Australia is the professional association for Western Australian barristers and solicitors.
- New South Wales Bar Association - A voluntary association of practising barristers.
- Queensland Law Society - The Queensland Law Society (QLS) is the peak professional body for the state's solicitors. We lead a profession of more than 6000 members from throughout the state.
- The Law Society of Tasmania - The Law Society of Tasmania has two major functions. The first function is that of regulator of the Legal Profession of the State of Tasmania.
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Australia All rights reserved