- Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) - The Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) provides independent review of a wide range of administrative decisions made by the Australian government and some non-government bodies.
- Attorney-General's Department - Official website of the Attorney-General and the Minister for Home Affairs and Justice.
- Australasian Legal Information Institute - AustLII provides free internet access to Australian legal materials. AustLII's broad public policy agenda is to improve access to justice through better access to information.
- Federal Court of Australia - the Federal Court of Australia provides information about the Court, its history, current practice and reasons for judgements.
- Federal Magistrates Court of Australia - Provides information that includes court lists, court information, judgements, circuit schedules, forms, rules and regulations.
- High Court of Australia - The High Court is the highest court in the Australian judicial system. It was established in 1901 by Section 71 of the Constitution.
- National Native Title Tribunal - Provides assistance and information to all people involved in the native title process.
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Australia All rights reserved