- ANZCA - Develops training requirements for a Certificate in Pain Management and to identify suitable institutions within Australia.
- Australian Medical Council - An independent national standards body for medical education and training.
- College for Emergency Medicine - An incorporated educational institution whose prime objective is the training and examination of specialist emergency physicians.
- Complementary Compounding Services - A compounding pharmacy that provides customised medication to meet the unique needs of each individual patient.
- Discipline of Medicine - Maintaining the highest standards of teaching and research and promoting knowledge in medicine, for the better care of the sick.
- Faculty of Health Science - Contributes to an increased and more sustainable rural and remote health workforce.
- Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry - Offers courses, training and research opportunities in a full range of scientific and clinical disciplines.
- Globe Medical - Provides a service for travellers whether outbound, inbound or just passing through.
- Holdsworth House - Specialists in men's, women's sexual health offering medical, dental & complementary health services.
- Medical Board of Australia - A government medical statutory authority responsible for overseeing the Medical Act in Australia.
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Australia All rights reserved